Friday, March 19, 2010

My second quilt show in less than a week......WOW!!

     I went to the Smokey Mountain Quilt Show today and it was really nice!  I saw some really beautiful quilts, it is amazing how talented people are!!!  I have got to learn not to be "scared"...I mean it is only fabric!!!  Am I right!?!?!?!  I want to just go home and sew, sew, sew...forever!! LOL!!!  I am sooooo inspired, I have so many things that I want to do, I just have to start doing them!!!!
     My big purchase today was this shirt for my sweetheart....

     I really need to change the date on my camera, I don't think about it until I upload pictures and everything becomes 3 years ago!!!LOL!!!
      I also found something that my mom was looking for, a Square In A Square ruler, and a book.  One of the ladies in our quilt guild did a wonderful presentation at this months meeting, and apparently it is a "must have"!! 
     It was great to see all of the wonderful quilts, and I am looking forward to going to a quilt show with my mom, hopefully soon!! 
     Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend, it is supposed to be sunny and warm here this weekend, I have had the windows open since I got back to the hotel, and it is so nice!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment