Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Sunday!

     Just a quick post...my sweetheart just left to go to Hardees to get us breakfast.  We don't have a Hardees in our area and they have the very best biscuits!!! I have slept too late every morning this past week to get there in time. I brought my sewing machine with me and have yet to unpack it or work on anything....but, I am going to get it out and sew, sew, sew for the next two days before heading home. 
     The bed in this room is horrible...and I guess that is why I am not getting up and getting moving in the mornings, I am too stiff and sore and it is getting worse everyday that I am here!!  I can't wait to get home to my own bed, but don't want to leave Jeff.   We have put a foam eggcrate mattress pad on here, but it is one of those Walmart ones, actually Jeff has had it since last Fall when I came up here and he moves it with him whenever he changes rooms, it just isn't helping very much.  Oh, well, I think maybe we need to get another one and put ontop of this one!! 
     I may get my machine out today, Jeff is going to go and change the oil in my car after breakfast, and we are going to go to Margaritas for lunch later, and then I am thinking that there is a race on today.  I have to get Jasons quilt done, it is at the top of my list! 
     Have a great Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment