Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taking One For The Team

     Well, I have to say I have really been sacrificing!!
     Since I am in Knoxville, and my mom and I and several of our friends are coming back in March for the Pigeon Forge Quiltfest, someone needs to scout out all of the quilt shops.....I volunteered!!  I am going to save us so much time (forget GPS, and Mapquest!!)  I mean really, it is better that someone knows how to get there, who carries what....I think it is a good idea!!  So, today I went to Pigeon Forge/Sevierville to the quilt shops there, so we will know exactly where to go, and I also went to Harry and David...again!!
     Jeff and I went last Saturday, and we got some awesome Charred Pineapple and candied pepper salsa....Oh My Goodness it is AWESOME!!!!!  I had to get more, plus they had given me a coupon last week that was good today thru Saturday, $5. off $25. purchase, not a problem!!!  I went today because I was afraid the weather may get too bad for Jeff and I to go on Saturday.
     I may end up being here longer than I thought, if the weather gets too bad.....that is not such a bad thing!! LOL!!  I am just glad that I brought my sewing machine and my laptop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment